December 2013 Newsletter
W e find ourselves at the end of 2013 and would like to thank everyone for making the year a bonsai success!
We all enjoyed the November demonstration by Ted Matson working on shohin bonsai. It was good to get an up-close perspective on finding, preparing, and maintaining these small trees.
I would like to thank the outgoing officers and committees for all their help and support through the 2013 year. We could not exist without their effort and work in making things happen.
Thanks so much to the following:
- Al Espinoza for organizing the demonstrations
- David Whiteside who produces this newsletter
- Larry Kimmelman who looks after membership, the library material, and the mentoring program
- Jill Peters who organized the refreshments for our monthly meetings
- Guy and Deborah Ervin who organized our publicity
- Rack Naber who has recently agreed to organize field trips and activities
- Tom and Kiwi McGuire who look after our website
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.