December 2014 Newsletter
I find 2014 has gone far too fast and we are near the end of the year. I would like to thank everyone in making 2014 a successful bonsai year!
We all enjoyed the November demonstration by Ann Erb and her work on her Japanese black pine. She passed on many helpful hints.
I would like to thank the outgoing board and committees for all their help and support through 2014. We could not exist without their efforts and work in making things happen. Thanks so much to the following:
- Al Espinoza for organizing the program demonstrations
- David Whiteside who produces this newsletter
- Larry Kimmelman who looks after membership, the library, and the mentoring program
- Grace Sy who has organized the refreshments for our monthly meetings
- Guy and Debbie Ervin who organized our publicity
- Rack Nader for field trips and activities
- Tom and Kiwi McGuire who look after our website.
Ken Martin—our secretary
Ken Fuentes—our treasurer and advisor
Ann Lofquist—our vice president
The outgoing board has agreed to stay on for the 2015 year.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.